Content & Overview for this Introduction (Start this section here)
Resources for Section 0 - Introduction
This section is about 10 min. Long, but it was written to help you get an idea of how things are laid out, what to expect, and so forth.
- Video - 1:42 - Part 0 - Introduction
- Video - 2:46 - Part 1 - Welcome
- Video - 2:25 - Part 2 - Navigation & Explanation
- Video - 1:21 - Part 3 - We will compare RMLs to CMLs.
- Video - 1:27 - Part 4 - Flyover - what we will cover - preview of content.
- PDF - 27 pages (Downloadable)
Note: 1:00 means 1 minute; and, for example: 1:21 means the video is 1 minute and 21 seconds long.
Part 1 - Welcome
- Thank you notes to people who got me through the production of this course.
- A bit about who I am.
- Why I created this presentation.
Part 2 - Navigation & Explanations
- RML & CML stands for...
- Choose your own order
- Section dividers
Part 3 - About Comparisons of RMLs to CMLs
- Notary Certificates
- Length of Loans / Terms
- Table for you to following along throughout the course to make comparisons.
- The handout for making comparisons may be repeated in another section.
Part 4 - Flyover - What we will cover
Preview of this content
- See commercial mortgage loan documentation
- Compare residential mortgage loans (RMLs) to
- commercial mortgage loans (CMLs)
We will also touch on
- HUD 1 Settlement Statements
- Marketing to get this type of work.
- Scraping up a pile of good old-fashioned know-how and confidence
- Thinking like marketers
The Loan Document Presentation
- Most will go straight to this section and
- Marketing & Business section.
- That's fine, but if you really want to dig in, KNOW things, figure out who the borrowers are
- in your area, where the work comes from, how to handle everything properly, and more, then do not skip the other lectures!
And, more about the Loan Document Presentation
- We’ll go through a package of CML documents.
- You’ll see new documents.
- You’ll find out what core documents are in almost every CML package. (TIP: Learn the core documents and the rest will fall into place.)